Let’s start with thoughtful definition!
No need to explain Marketing or should I? I’ll get down to this into another post
To me thoughtful marketing defines the type of marketing I do with the companies I work for.
In a glimpse,
Thoughtful marketing is approaching all marketing communication showing consideration for the needs of the customer at the very beginning and thinking of marketing as a wholistic approach to give the right communication to internal stakeholders and customers alike.
Thoughtful Marketing Code:
- When planning any marketing activities start with your customer at the center of it.
- Involve thoughtful consideration: Think first, think second and plan third.
- Show consideration in every piece of communication.
- Be attentive for all inputs your customers give you.
- Use marketing ethically.
- Information is paramount, never miss-inform.
- Be persistent in communications without inducing sales. These will come naturally.
- Ask for feedback and reward it.
- Provide Opt-out friendly links and pages.
- Rethink your overall activities systematically
Originally published at http://jordice.com on April 25, 2020.