Thoughtful Marketing — What is it?
Let’s start with thoughtful definition!
No need to explain Marketing or should I? I’ll get down to this into another post
To me thoughtful marketing defines the type of marketing I do with the companies I work for.
In a glimpse,
Thoughtful marketing is approaching all marketing communication showing consideration for the needs of the customer at the very beginning and thinking of marketing as a wholistic approach to give the right communication to internal stakeholders and customers alike.
Thoughtful Marketing Code:
- When planning any marketing activities start with your customer at the center of it.
- Involve thoughtful consideration: Think first, think second and plan third.
- Show consideration in every piece of communication.
- Be attentive for all inputs your customers give you.
- Use marketing ethically.
- Information is paramount, never miss-inform.
- Be persistent in communications without inducing sales. These will come naturally.
- Ask for feedback and reward it.
- Provide Opt-out friendly links and pages.
- Rethink your overall activities systematically